To help address coding questions, the Coding and Reimbursement Committee has compiled here the committee’s articles since 2017 that have appeared in Audiology Today.
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Changes for 2023
- Health Insurance: A Primer on Navigating Care
- Ensuring Documentation Supports Reimbursement Potential
- Coding and Coverage for Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing
- The Medicare National Correct-Coding Initiative: A Tutorial
- Audiology and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System: Background Basics and Program Updates
- Audiology Advocacy—Working Together to Make a Difference!
- Telehealth Policy Basics
- Coding Examples: Auditory Evoked Potentials
- From Student to Practitioner: Administrative Steps to Take After Graduation
- The Audiology Quality Consortium
- Audiology Fee Schedules: What We Can Learn from the Medicare Database
- CPT Coding Changes for 2021: Auditory Evoked Potentials and Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials
- Deciphering Medicare Advantage Hearing Benefits
- Specialty Series: Cochlear Implants
- Specialty Series: Telehealth
- Specialty Series: Tinnitus
- Auditory Function Evaluation and Computerized Dynamic Posturography 2020 Updates
- CMS Includes Audiologists in the QPP
- Coding Update Contralateral Routing Device
- Medicare QPP Rules for 2020
- New Medicare LCD Process–What You Need to Know
- Potential Pitfalls in Cochlear-Implant Billing and Reimbursement
- When and Why to Modify
- Advanced Beneficiary Notice Noncoverage Use: Mandatory or Voluntary?
- Demystifying CPT Code 92700
- Medicare Revalidation Reviewed
- Speak Up! Help Establish the Value of Your Professional Services
- Updates to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for 2018
- What Is “Medical Necessity”?
- Audiology Organizations Address FAQs in New Coding Document
- Billing and Coding the Vestibular Evaluation
- Communication with the Coding and Reimbursement Committee
- Important Changes to Quality Reporting for 2017
- Increase Your Coding Specificity with New ICD-10-CM Codes
- What Is the Social Security Number Removal Initiative and What Does It Mean to Audiologists?
- Pediatric Coding (PDF)