To help address coding questions, the Coding and Reimbursement Committee has compiled here the committee’s articles since
2017 that have appeared in Audiology Today.
- Demystifying CPT Code 92700
- Increase Your Coding Specificity with New ICD-10-CM Codes
- Communication with the Coding and Reimbursement Committee
- Audiology Organizations Address FAQs in New Coding Document
- What Is the Social Security Number Removal Initiative and What Does It Mean to Audiologists?
- Billing and Coding the Vestibular Evaluation
- Updates to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for 2018
- Advanced Beneficiary Notice Noncoverage Use: Mandatory or Voluntary?
- Medicare Revalidation Reviewed
- Speak Up! Help Establish the Value of Your Professional Services
- What Is "Medical Necessity"?
- Pediatric Coding