Promote May is Better Hearing Month
During May is Better Hearing Month, utilize our resources, media graphics, news articles, press releases, and more to raise awareness about hearing and balance disorders as well as the role of the audiologist in screening, treatment, and care. The articles below highlight areas to focus on during the month of May, and how the audiologist remains vital during the COVID-19 pandemic. With the expansion of telehealth services, communication may have changed, including how to reach and connect with patients. Keep the role of the audiologist top of mind by sharing public awareness materials, updating your cover photo, and sharing a graphic or featured web article on social media using #betterhearingmonth.
Share a Web Article
- Our Essential Role in Communication: Resources that Can Help
- Managing Stress and Anxiety in an Uncertain Time
- Caring for and Comforting Our Patients Through Infection Control
- Increasing Public Awareness of Audiology
- Avoid Falls and Improve Your Overall Stability
- Telephones and Hearing Loss
- Concussions and Hearing/Balance Issues
- Dementia and Hearing Loss
- Migraines and Hearing/Balance Issues
- Why LOL Is So Important for Your Child to Hear
- Private Practice Patient Care Tips
- Hearing Aids Can Help You Hear the Sounds of the World
- The Masking Dilemma
Resources and Templates
The Academy is dedicated to advancing the profession of audiology through increasing public awareness.
Graphics and Promo Materials
The Academy has developed various May is Better Hearing Month graphics to help promote this awareness month. Choose from a variety of sizes. Display one or more of these graphics on your social media account, website, in your e-newsletter, in an e-mail as a header, or part of your address line.
Social Media Graphics
Web and Digital Graphics
To access the digital advertisement skyscraper, click here.