CE Provider Fee Information
CE Provider Registration Fees:
Application Fee: $250
This is a one-time fee for all NEW CE providers in addition to the annual registration fee. If you are a new CE provider, you must submit a CE Provider Annual Registration Form along with payment for this and the annual fee. If you are unsure of your Academy status, contact the Academy.
Annual Registration Fee: $275
This fee is due every year (and is based on the calendar year) at the time your first Program Approval Form is submitted. Payment must be provided with the CE Provider Annual Registration Form.
CE Provider Course Fee
(billed twice yearly)
The CE provider course fee is based on a per course fee (see link below). CE providers will be charged twice a year (July and January) depending on the number of courses approved/offered during the six-month period--January 1 to June 30 and July 1 to December 31, respectively.
A course is defined as an authorized particular offering, on a specific date, at a specific location. Example: If an approval form was submitted for various dates and places, each course offering will be counted individually. Ongoing online/text courses will be counted based on the number of program report forms submitted. An approved course that is canceled and/or not offered for any reason will still count as an offering. Click on the CE Provider Course Fees link below to view fees.
- Courses offered Online/Live will be billed based on the event date.
- Courses offered both Online/Live then Online/On-Demand will count as two offerings and be billed as two-course offerings. The first offering with the dates of the Online/Live event and the second offering for the on-demand period.
- For courses offered Online/On-Demand for extended periods beyond 30 days, such as for a calendar year, participant lists must be submitted monthly or quarterly and CE Providers will be billed for the total offerings depending on the reporting frequency.
Application Late Fees
An application that is submitted 30 days prior to the start of the course will not be charged a late fee. No course applications will be accepted four days prior to start of course.
- Late Program Application fee ($200) – Submitted 16-29 days prior to start of course
- Expedited Late Program Application fee ($300) – Submitted 4-15 days prior to start of course
Tier 1 Application Fee
- Tier 1 Application fee ($150) - Any course applying for Tier 1 CEUs must pay this fee