Submit a Course Approval
All courses submitted to Academy for approval need to adhere to:
Please review this information before submitting a course for approval
To submit a course approval:
All course approvals must be submitted online:
Each CE Provider will create a profile and passcode to enter the system. The system collects all the needed data and supporting documentation for each course approval. You are able to start a course approval and return to it at a later date to complete it. You will receive an email to verify the course has been submitted. The submission system will not let you submit a course unless all the required documentation has been included.
To submit participant lists:
Participant lists should be submitted via excel spreadsheet using the appropriate template provided below and emailed to the Academy.
- The participant list should include only participants desiring Academy CEUs.
- Member IDs are required. If the Academy ID number is not listed or not given correctly, there is no guarantee the participant will receive credit.
- In addition to the participant list, a summary of the course evaluation also needs to be submitted. You are required to keep the originals of both these documents for seven years.
- A late fee will apply for any participant list not submitted within 30 days of the offering.
- The Academy reserves the right to return any participant list that is not complete with Member IDs.
- Handwritten participant lists will not be accepted.