Marketing your products and services with the American Academy of Audiology provides an opportunity to target your message to our members. Our members have over 564,000 opportunities every month to recommend your products to the over 36 million Americans who suffer from hearing loss.
- Audiology Today. The Academy's award-winning bimonthly magazine of, by, and for audiologists.
- Audiology.org. The official Web site of the Academy and a highly valued online resource for more than 12,000 audiologists and consumers. Ads also appear on the Student Academy of Audiology Web site.
- Audiology Weekly E-Newsletter. Sent to the entire Academy membership every Wednesday, you can post your company alongside valuable content for audiologists.
- Journal of the American Academy of Audiology (JAAA) Online and Table of Contents alerts. The scholarly research publication of the Academy, published 10 times per year, this online resource is accessed by members and those in the hearing health field. Online advertising on the journal site and in the Table of Contents email is a great way to showcase your products and services to audiologists.
- SAAy Anything Enewsletter. This quarterly enewsletter is distributed to Student Academy of Audiology members.
- AAA Annual Conference Advertising Opportunities. A variety of options available, from the conference-related Web site and e-newsletter to the printed conference guide and the on-site daily newspaper.
Audiology Solutions Network (ASN) (Resource Directory) Questions or comments? Please contact Samantha Roesler (410-316-9851), ASN Manager.
NEW! hearScreen USA App—The Academy has partnered with HearX Group, a technology provider in South Africa, to launch this hearing screening and audiologist referral application. Academy members can participate for free or receive a discounted annual subscription as part of their Academy benefits.
HearCareers—The year-round audiology employment and externship resource.
Mailing List Rental. Use a targeted list for your next direct mail campaign.
Academy Members. Do you or your practice have a Web site? Take advantage of the Academy's Find an Audiologist service where you can not only list mulitple offices but you can add a link directly to your Web site with the Direct Connect. Find out more about this exciting service.