- Identify and influence coding and reimbursement issues that impact the profession of audiology.
- Provide input regarding coding and reimbursement regulatory issues and develop strategies and recommendations to effect change.
- Collaborate with other industry stakeholders on coding, coverage, and payment policy issues to influence desired outcomes.
- Communicate coding and reimbursement-related information to members.
- Develop and provide coding and reimbursement-related resources for members.
- Communicate to the membership compliance regulations, statutes, and rules that impact the practice of audiology.
- Provide resources to assist audiologists in maintaining compliance with existing and new requirements.
- Recommend position papers or clinical practice guidelines that would advance Academy strategic priorities.
Coding and Reimbursement Questions? E-mail us.
- Shreemanti Chakrabarty, AuD
- Mariah Cheyney, AuD
- Andrea Gohmert, MS
- Andrea Green, AuD
- Alison Kemph Morrison, AuD
- Sydney Nance, AuD
- Mary Rincon, AuD
- James Connor Sullivan, AuD
- Susan Von Dollen, AuD
- Meredith Holcomb, AuD
The work of the Coding and Reimbursement Committee is overseen by the Advocacy Council.