Audiology Today November/December 2019…What’s Inside This Issue?
The editorial team and I are so happy to announce the content for this latest issue of Audiology Today. We are featuring a number of comprehensive, relevant, and interesting articles, as well as some short reads on public relations, coding and reimbursement, and audiology advocacy.
Take a look at the table of contents and delve into these online articles, which you can now easily search by topic, title, or author. We appreciate your patience as we continue to upload back issue content, but hope you find this new format easy to explore.
- KNOW HOW | Do You Want to Be a Mentor?
Author(s): Caitlin Turriff
- Clinical Vestibular Audiology Training of AuD Students: One Clinic’s Perspective
Author(s): Daniel S. Talian
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Tinnitus
Author(s): James W. Woods | Sarah M. Theodoroff
- The Auditory Implant Initiative
Author(s): Sharon E. Miller | Jedidiah J. Grisel | Erin Schafer
- Understanding the Patient in Patient-Centered Care
Author(s): Shari Eberts
- Parental Separation and Parental Mental Health in Childhood: Coping with Tinnitus and Hyperacusis in Adulthood
Author(s): Hashir Aazh
- PUBLIC RELATIONS | Using Influencers to Market Goods and Services
Author(s): Vicki Bendure
- CODING AND REIMBURSEMENT | Auditory Function Evaluation and Computerized Dynamic Posturography: Codes and Payment Rates for 2020
Author(s): Erin L. Milller | Patricia Gaffney
- COMPLIANCE | CMS Spotlight on Program Integrity and Provider Enrollment in Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP
Author(s): Carrie Kovar
- FOCUS ON FOUNDATION | SAA Chapter Challenges: The Tradition Continues
Author(s): Stephanie Tittle
- SAA SPOTLIGHT | You're More Than Just Your Member Number
Author(s): Robert Melton
- ABA SOUNDING BOARD | Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification: A Panel Weighs In
Author(s): Jennifer K. Drohosky
- ACAE CORNER | A Career Devoted to Audiology Education: Remembering Pat Kricos
Author(s): James W. Hall III
- AUDIOLOGY ADVOCATE | Building the Future for Audiology
Author(s): Kitty Werner | Stephanie Czuhajewski | Jeffrey Regan