JAAA Latest Fast Track Articles—June 26, 2019
As the JAAA editors along with our editorial team, we are proud to announce new Fast Track content for JAAA, as of June 26, 2019. We are working diligently to publish ahead of print. We strive for a two-month turnaround on articles from acceptance to digital publication. Thank you for your patience. Plan to see more of these announcements about content updates each month.
- When Can Stable AutoNRT Thresholds be Expected? A Clinical Implication When Fitting Young Children
Authors: Björsne, Andreas; Magnusson, Lennart
- Can the Lateralized Readiness Potential Detect Suppressed Manual Responses to Pure Tones?
Authors: Morris, David J; Brännström K Jonas; Sabourin, Catherine
- Measuring Binaural Temporal-Fine-Structure Sensitivity in Hearing-Impaired Listeners, Using the TFS-AF Test
Authors: Mathew, Deena S; Sreenivasan, Anuprasad; Alexander, Arun; Palani, Saravanan
- Auditory Brainstem Responses in Children with Auditory Processing Disorder
Authors: Ankmnal-Veeranna, Sangamanatha; Allan, Chris; Allen, Prudence
- Static Positional Nystagmus in the Healthy Vestibular System
Authors: Nelson, M. Dawn; Mann, Larissa; Nicholson, Christine; Lehman, Mark
Log in through the here on the Academy site and click on "Fast Track" tab to see these latest article additions.
Gary Jacobson, PhD, is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of the American Academy of Audiology. Devin McCaslin, PhD, is the deputy editor-in-chief of the Journal of the American Academy of Audiology.