- Organize and coordinate a successful AAA Annual Conference program that supports member engagement and development and generates revenue for the organization.
- Enhance the educational value of the meeting through integration of innovative teaching and learning methods.
- Set the standard for learning opportunities by inviting and attracting high-quality submissions/speakers.
- Design a program of submitted sessions that interests a broad cross-section of audiology and non-audiology specialties and that incorporates advancement of Academy strategic priorities.
- Promote the AAA Annual Conference to increase attendance and the impact of the meeting.
- Cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion skills through training and educational opportunities and resources.
- Bre Meyers, AuD, PhD, Program Committee Chair
- Ashley Hughes, AuD, Research, Clinical, and Teaching Posters Subcommittee Chair
- Aaron Roman, AuD, Research Podiums and Student Research Forum Subcommittee Chair
- Tricia Scaglione, AuD, Learning Labs and Grand Rounds Subcommittee Chair
- David Jedlicka, AuD, Featured Sessions Subcommittee Chair
- Brenna Carroll, AuD, Past Program Committee Chair
- Patricia Gaffney, AuD, Past Program Committee Chair
- Daniel Romero, AuD, Learning Modules and Mini Modules Subcommittee Chair
The work of the AAA Program Committee is overseen by the Professional Development Council.