- Organize and coordinate a successful AAA Annual Conference program that supports member engagement and development and generates revenue for the organization.
- Enhance the educational value of the meeting through integration of innovative teaching and learning methods.
- Set the standard for learning opportunities by inviting and attracting high-quality submissions/speakers.
- Design a program of submitted sessions that interests a broad cross-section of audiology and non-audiology specialties and that incorporates advancement of Academy strategic priorities.
- Promote the AAA Annual Conference to increase attendance and the impact of the meeting.
- Cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion skills through training and educational opportunities and resources.
- Melanie Vazquez, AuD, Featured Session Subcommittee
- Riley DeBacker, AuD, PhD, Research, Clinical, and Teaching Posters Subcommittee
- Tish Gaffney, AuD, Learning Labs, Grand Rounds, and Mini Module Subcommittee
- Brenda Ryals, PhD, Research Podiums and Student Research Forum Subcommittee
- Bre Myers, AuD, PhD, Learning Modules Subcommittee
- Wafaa Kaf, PhD, Past Program Chair
- Erin Miller, AuD, Past Program Chair
- Joscelyn Martin, AuD, Past Program Chair
The work of the AAA Program Committee is overseen by the Professional Development Council.
How to Apply
Interested in volunteering for the AAA Program Committee or one of its subcommittees? Learn more about available volunteer opportunities and how to apply. If you have questions about any of the Academy's volunteer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.