- Promote inclusive practices and multicultural competencies in initiatives, programs, and other activities to increase diversity and representation of Academy membership.
- Strengthen Academy leaders’ ability to promote the Academy and recruit colleagues.
- Analyze member data to assess how to promote an inclusive, diverse member-driven environment that fosters member involvement and leads to professional success.
- Provide periodic review of membership criteria and procedures and recommend changes that may be required.
- Develop, maintain, and promote member recognition opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and promote membership longevity recognition program.
- Foster member engagement across the organization to enhance the member experience.
- Provide periodic review of member benefits and affinity programs to increase member value.
- Create opportunities for increased networking and professional development of target member populations, including new professionals.
- Jennifer Bobo, AuD
- Henry Botzum, AuD
- Sarah Hill, AuD
- Melanie Lutz, AuD
- Amanda McInroy, AuD
- Jessica Messer, AuD
- Sarah Sappington, AuD
- Jennifer Whittaker, AuD
The work of the Membership Engagement and Recognition Committee is overseen by the Membership Engagement and Leadership Development Council.