- Promote inclusive practices and multicultural competencies in initiatives, programs, and other activities to increase diversity and representation of Academy membership.
- Strengthen Academy leaders’ ability to promote the Academy and recruit colleagues.
- Analyze member data to assess how to promote an inclusive, diverse member-driven environment that fosters member involvement and leads to professional success.
- Provide periodic review of membership criteria and procedures and recommend changes that may be required.
- Develop, maintain, and promote member recognition opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and promote membership longevity recognition program.
- Foster member engagement across the organization to enhance the member experience.
- Provide periodic review of member benefits and affinity programs to increase member value.
- Create opportunities for increased networking and professional development of target member populations, including new professionals.
- Skyler Barnes, AuD
- Jennifer Bobo, AuD
- Henry Botzum, AuD
- Chelsea Conrad, AuD
- Melanie Lutz, AuD
- Nancy McKenna, AuD, PhD
- Amanda McInroy, AuD
- Samantha Ramirez, AuD
- Brandy Stephens, AuD
- Jennifer Whittaker, AuD
- Peyton Williams, AuD
- Celia Zhang, AuD
The work of the Membership Engagement and Recognition Committee is overseen by the Membership Engagement and Leadership Development Council.
How to Apply
Interested in volunteering for the Membership Engagement and Recognition Committee or one of its subcommittees? Learn more about available volunteer opportunities and how to apply. If you have questions about any of the Academy's volunteer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.