- Develop clinical and academic-related resources for educational programs and members.
- Plan and present the annual Clinical Education Forum held at the AAA Annual Conference.
- Communicate and collaborate with CAPCSD, CAUDP, and academic programs.
- Cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion awareness skills through training and educational opportunities and resources.
- Recommend position papers that would advance Academy strategic priorities.
- Evalena Behr, AuD
- Matthew Bell, AuD
- Liz Ramos, AuD
- Katherine Peitsch, AuD
- Laura Gaeta, PhD
- Sarah Pupa, AuD
The work of the Academic and Clinical Education Resources Committee is overseen by the Student Affairs and Academic Standards Council.
How to Apply
Interested in volunteering for the Academic and Clinical Education Resources Committee? Learn more about available volunteer opportunities and how to apply. If you have questions about any of the Academy's volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com.