- Develop clinical and academic-related resources for educational programs and members.
- Plan and present the annual Clinical Education Forum held at the AAA Annual Conference.
- Communicate and collaborate with CAPCSD, CAUDP, and academic programs.
- Cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion awareness skills through training and educational opportunities and resources.
- Recommend position papers that would advance Academy strategic priorities.
- Evalena Behr, AuD
- Matthew Bell, AuD
- Karenina Carlarga, MS
- Caroline Dadowski, AuD
- Devangi Dalal
- Laura Gaeta, PhD
- Rachel Kansky, AuD
- Katherine Peitsch, AuD
- Liz Ramos, AuD
- Emily Taylor, AuD
The work of the Academic and Clinical Education Resources Committee is overseen by the Student Affairs and Academic Standards Council.