Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Cultivate a welcoming environment that values diversity of people and perspectives in approaching the activities of the committees and councils
- Promote inclusive practices and multicultural competencies in initiatives, programs and other activities
- Each Council and Committee will designate a DEI advocate
- Promote communications bi-directionally with committee chairs, staff, other councils, and board liaison.
- Coordinate overarching goals with other committee chairs.
- Participate in virtual and in-person committee interactions.
- Support communications among committee chairs under the council.
- Provide support to committee chairs to accomplish their charges.
- Monitor charges and accomplishments of the committees under council.
- Andy Lau, AuD, ACAE
- Erica Friedland, AuD, Academic Programs Committee
- Sandra Gabbard, PhD, ABA
- Hannah Siburt, AuD, PhD, Professional Education and Certificate Programs Committee