Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Promote communications bi-directionally with committee chairs, staff, other councils, and board liaison.
- Coordinate overarching goals with other committee chairs.
- Participate in virtual and in-person committee interactions.
- Support communications among committee chairs under the council.
- Provide support to committee chairs to accomplish their charges.
- Monitor charges and accomplishments of the committees under council.
- James W. Hall III, PhD, ACAE
- Kathleen Colella, AuD, Academic Programs Committee
- Hannah Siburt, AuD, PhD, Professional Education and Certificate Programs Committee