New Professionals Committee
- Develop or identify opportunities for new professionals to engage in organizational activities;
- Develop or identify professional opportunities for new professionals;
- Coordinate with other committees in the Academy to identify pathways and opportunities for leadership development and roles;
- Evaluate and benchmark trends that impact early career development; and
- Include board liaison, staff liaison, and council chair in communications.
|Chair:||Kaitlyn Kennedy, AuD|
|Members:||Jason Baker, AuD|
|Michael Blackburn, AuD|
|Raquel Heacock, AuD|
|Kathryn Makowiec, AuD|
|Emily Venskytis, AuD|
|Board Liaison:||Francis Kuk, PhD|
|Staff Liaison:||Rachael Sifuentes, MA|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in volunteering for the New Professionals Committee? Learn more about available volunteer opportunities and how to apply. You must be logged in to the Audiology Community to view and apply for open volunteer opportunities. If you have questions about any of the Academy's volunteer opportunities, please contact the Volunteer Leadership Coordinator, Lauren Reimer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.